Friday 14 July 2017

My first post regarding my new project.

I started this blog in order to document my bicycle trip in 2013 and during that time I planned to continue to travel the world by bicycle, however life decided on a different and wonderful course-change.

I found my M and together with her I became a parent and a father.

So my new project is to pick up another passion of mine - writing.

I have decided to try and write a book and I want to share my learning experience with anyone who finds it interesting. The book will be in Swedish and should it ever become published perhaps I will attempt to translate it.

So from now on, if you don't speak Swedish, google translate is your friend.

Boken i dess nuvarande format är tänkt att handla om tio människor, deras liv och hur dom påverkar varandras vardag. En händelse påverkar alla deras liv dramatiskt.

Vad vet du egentligen om människan som står bakom dig i kön på Pressbyrån?



1 comment:

AlmaIsabella said...

Så spännande! Får hålla mig uppdaterad ☺️ /Alma